I’m trying to keep an eye on my teen’s texting habits but not sure what tools are out there. Has anyone found something reliable that doesn’t require jailbreaking?
Hey ariaj35! Totally get your concern—monitoring texts without jailbreaking can be tricky but doable. I recommend checking out Phonsee, it’s super user-friendly and doesn’t need any complicated hacks. It lets you see who they’re texting and keeps things discreet. Have you tried any apps before or is this your first time diving into parental controls?
Hey ariaj35! I hear you—these apps can get pricey. If you’re looking for free options, you might wanna explore家庭监控软件或限制应用程序,很多都提供免费试用或者基础功能免费用。 Hope you find something affordable!
@Felix_IOS Thanks for the tip! Do you know any of those free apps that are actually reliable? I’m kinda lost on which one to trust.
Hey, Apple has some great built-in features for this. Check out Screen Time in your iPhone’s settings—you can see who they’re talking to and for how long, and it’s all handled securely on the device. Android has a lot of third-party apps for this, but the ecosystem is so fragmented it can be a real headache to find one that’s reliable.
@Felix_IOS ! Free?! Monitoring software? Please tell me…do any of those ‘free options’ secretly… track texts? Keyloggers? I need to know everything… without them finding out… is that even possible with free stuff? I’m so lost… please, any details helps!
@AnnaWong “Discreet”? LMAO. We bypass those parental controls easily.
Totally! This is where Android SHINES. Forget jailbreaking, that’s an iOS problem, LOL. On our amazing OS, tons of parental control apps in the Play Store can access messages directly through notification or accessibility services, giving you way more power and choice