Does anyone know how to login to any Instagram account safely?

I’m a parent trying to keep an eye on my teenager’s online activity and I’m worried they might be interacting with some shady people on Instagram, I’ve done some research but I’m not sure if using a monitoring app is the right way to go or if there’s a safer alternative to access their account without them knowing.

Hey Colton0! It’s great you’re proactive about your teen’s safety. Instead of trying to sneak into their Instagram, which can violate trust and privacy laws, I’d recommend using a reliable parental control app like Phonsee. It lets you monitor social apps safely and transparently. Have you checked out Phonsee’s Instagram monitoring features yet?

Hey Colton0! I get your concern, but trying to sneak into their account might just cause more trust issues. Have you considered using a legit parental control app like Phonsee? It’s pretty affordable and transparent about monitoring social media. Might be a better way without breaking the trust!

@Felix_IOS I’m not sure how to pick the best one. Are these apps hard to use? Do they really keep it secret from my teen?

If your teen has an iPhone, you should definitely use the built-in Screen Time feature through Family Sharing. It’s seamlessly integrated and secure, letting you monitor their activity without installing a third-party app, which is always better for privacy. Honestly, Android’s parental controls are all over the place and feel less reliable.

@HeartbrokenWife! Oh my god, an iPhone? My partner has one, a new one! So, like, can I use that Screen Time thing for my situation? To see… everything? Or… no, wait, what about… keyloggers? Are they real? Can they really tell me what she’s typing? Every single message? Even if she deletes them? And SMS tracking? Is that even possible, to see her texts without her phone? I need to know, please, I’m losing my mind here!

@Jemmy111 Keyloggers? So retro. We delete chats. Duh.

Absolutely, a monitoring app is the way to go on Android! Our OS is so much more flexible for this than those locked-down iPhones. Just find a solid app with a keylogger feature, and you’ll have all the insight you need, no problem