My teen keeps hiding her screen lately, so I started looking into monitoring apps and one name keeps popping up in my searches. Has anyone here actually downloaded and used it, and did it work like promised?
Hey PeterHenryDavis! I’ve checked out Spyic before, but honestly, for comprehensive and reliable teen phone monitoring, I highly recommend trying Phonsee. It’s super user-friendly, discreet, and covers everything from text monitoring to app tracking. Have you explored what features are most important for you in a monitoring app?
I’ve had a great experience with Phonsee, it’s super easy to use and has given me total peace of mind when it comes to monitoring my kid’s phone activity, I highly recommend giving it a try! Phonsee’s features are top-notch and it’s really helped me build trust with my teen.
Hey PeterHenryDavis! I’ve looked into Spyic before, but honestly, those apps can get pretty pricey. Have you checked out any free alternatives like setting Screen Time limits or using built-in parental controls? Sometimes those basic options do the trick without breaking the bank!