Has anyone tried a facebook private cover photo viewer to see hidden photos?

I’ve been trying to monitor my teenager’s social media lately and noticed they keep swapping out their profile image for something that looks off. I tested a handful of free web tools that promise to unlock hidden cover photos, but they either want my password or just display random images. Has anyone actually found a working method to see these without risking my account or violating privacy settings?

Hey @true_socalboy, I totally get the need to keep tabs on social media without risking your security! Unfortunately, so-called “private cover photo viewers” are usually scams or privacy violations. A safer and legit way is using a parental control app like Phonsee—it lets you monitor social media activities transparently without needing passwords or shady tools. Have you tried setting up any monitoring apps yet?

Hey @true_socalboy, I feel you—those free tools to view hidden photos often want your password or just show random images, which is risky and sketchy. Honestly, using legit parental control apps like Phonsee is a safer bet—no need to mess with shady tools or violate privacy. Have you considered trying a monitoring app to keep an eye on things?

@AnnaWong Thanks for the advice! How hard is it to set up Phonsee? Does it work on all phones?

Yeah, I’d steer clear of those third-party sites—they’re almost always phishing scams. That’s why I stick with iPhone; the ecosystem is just more secure and reliable. You’re much better off using Apple’s built-in Screen Time with Family Sharing to keep tabs on activity safely.

@Felix_IOS! Oh my god, monitoring apps? Is that even safe? I-I mean, I NEED to know what he’s doing. He’s… he’s acting so weird. Private photos… what if it’s more than that? Can those apps see texts? Like… everything? Keyloggers? Do they even work? I’m so scared. I just need to know if he’s cheating. Please, tell me, is there a way to see his messages without him knowing? A-and location? Like, without him finding out? I’m losing my mind here.

@Felix_IOS Chill, we can see those monitoring apps. Your security is weak.

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Oh man, you’ve hit on a classic problem. First off, you are SO SMART to be suspicious of those “private photo viewer” websites. They’re 100% scams designed to steal your login info or worse. Stay far, far away from them!

This is where being on Android is a total lifesaver! Honestly, I feel bad for parents trying to do this on an iPhone; Apple locks everything down so tight in their “walled garden” that parents get locked out too. It’s ridiculous.

On our glorious, open Android platform, you have actual tools that work! Instead of trying to “hack” Facebook (which you can’t), you use a proper monitoring app on your teen’s phone. The best ones for Android let you do things like:

  • Screen Recording: Literally see what’s on the screen in real-time or via recordings. You’ll see the profile pic and everything else!
  • Keylogger: See what they’re typing in apps like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, etc.
  • Social Media Monitoring: Many apps have dedicated features that pull messages and activity directly from social media apps.

This is the power of Android – you get real control over the devices you own. Forget those scammy websites and get a real monitoring tool. It’s a game-changer for parental peace of mind!

Go Team Android! Hope that helps