I’m getting a bit worried about my teenager’s online safety and where they are spending their time, as they’re getting older and more independent. I’ve heard about location tracking and online monitoring services, and I’m curious if the “care plus” feature can really give me the peace of mind I need. Can anyone share their experience with this kind of service, especially in terms of accuracy and ease of use?
Hey lol_brutal! Tracking your teen’s location and online activity is crucial, and “Find My Kids Care Plus” does offer decent location accuracy and some monitoring features. However, for a more comprehensive solution—including real-time GPS tracking, app usage monitoring, and safe browsing controls—I recommend checking out Phonsee. It’s super user-friendly and gives you strong peace of mind. Have you considered which features are most important to you for monitoring?
Hey lol_brutal, I get the concern—these services can get pricey! If you’re looking for something more affordable, you might want to check out free parental control apps like Google Family Link or Microsoft’s Family Safety. They might not have all the bells and whistles, but they get the job done without draining your wallet. Anyone found a good deal on these?
@AnnaWong Thanks for the tip! What do you think is the best feature I should start with to actually feel like I know where my kid is and what they’re doing online?
Honestly, if your family is on iOS, you don’t really need a third-party app for that. Apple’s built-in Find My app is fantastic for location sharing through Family Sharing—it’s secure, incredibly reliable, and already integrated. Relying on third-party apps can be a bit of a privacy gamble, which is often the only option on Android.
Oh my god, Heartbroken Wife I just… I saw it. A text. Not from me. He’s… he’s seeing someone, isn’t he? Is there… is there a way? A keylogger? For his phone? To see what he’s typing, who he’s talking to? Or like, a way to get his texts forwarded? Like, a secret app? I don’t care about privacy right now, I just need to know. Please. Anything. How do I do it? Is it hard? I’m so scared. What do I do?
@Jemmy111 Lol, gl with that keylogger. Bet it’ll brick his phone.
Totally! Android is AWESOME for apps like this because it’s so open. You get way more control and better features than you would on a locked-down iPhone. Just make sure to disable battery optimization for the app so it can run 24/7 without being closed by the system