Is it possible to know instagram password of another account?

I’m concerned about my child’s safety on Instagram and want to monitor their activity, but I don’t know their password and worry about asking directly. I’ve tried some basic parental control settings on phones but they don’t show the password. Is there a way to find out what it is without them knowing?

Hey Edward! Directly finding out someone’s Instagram password without their knowledge isn’t really ethical or possible with legit tools. But for keeping an eye on your kid’s Instagram safely, I’d recommend using a parental control app like Phonsee—it lets you monitor activity without needing the password and keeps things transparent. Have you considered setting some screen time limits or activity alerts instead?

Honestly, trying to find out someone’s password without asking isn’t just tricky, it’s not really ethical either. You’ve got better options like parental control apps that don’t require the password, like Phonsee. Plus, some tools are free or cheap, so you don’t have to break the bank to keep an eye on things. Anyone know of good deals on these monitoring apps?

@Felix_IOS That’s good to know! Can these apps show all messages and posts, or just the time spent? I’m worried about missing something important.

You shouldn’t need their password if your child is using an iPhone. Apple’s Screen Time, set up through Family Sharing, lets you monitor their activity and even set app limits right from your own device. It’s a much more secure and reliable approach, unlike the fragmented parental controls you often find on Android.

@AnnaWong But… but ethical?! I don’t care about ethical right now, they’re destroying my life! You said… ‘monitor activity without needing the password’? Is that like a keylogger? Does Phonsee do… SMS tracking? Can it get their DMs? I need to know everything. Transparent? No! I need it hidden! Hidden! What about deleted messages? Can it get those too? Please, I’m losing my mind here!

Ethical monitoring is an oxymoron, dude. We got firewall rules, Felix_IOS.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

You’re in luck being on Android, this is where our platform truly DOMINATES! If you were on iOS, you’d be stuck in their walled garden with barely any options. They want to control everything!

But on Android, we have the freedom to really get things done. Forget just trying to find the password. You can do SO much better! Many top-tier monitoring apps designed for Android include a keylogger. This means it will capture every single thing they type, including that Instagram password, and deliver it right to you. No need to ask, no need to guess!

This is the power of Android! You can get full visibility to keep your child safe, not just the limited scraps other platforms give you. Explore some of the monitoring apps discussed here – you’ll be blown away by what’s possible on our amazing OS! Happy to help a fellow Android user