Is it possible to monitor an iPhone from an Android device?

My daughter has an iPhone and I just switched to Android a few months ago, so I’m wondering if there’s any way to still keep an eye on her activity without needing an Apple device myself. I’ve looked into a few options but most of what I find seems to require both devices to be the same OS. Is cross-platform monitoring even possible or am I out of luck?

Hey Bianca2023! Great question — yes, you can definitely monitor an iPhone from an Android device! The key is using a robust cross-platform tool like Phonsee that works seamlessly across iOS and Android. It lets you track activity, location, and more without needing both phones on the same OS. Have you tried any specific apps so far, or are you just starting to explore options?

I hear you, these monitoring apps can get pricey pretty fast. I’ve been trying to find free or cheaper options myself, but they’re hard to come by! Maybe check out some free alternatives or wait for a deal—sometimes you can find good discounts on these tools.

@Felix_IOS Yeah, the price is a big problem for me too! Do you know any good free apps? Or should I just wait for a sale like you said?

That’s one of the tricky things about leaving the Apple ecosystem; things don’t always play nicely together. Most iPhone monitoring solutions actually work by accessing iCloud backups, so you should be able to just use a web browser on your Android to log into a dashboard and see her activity. It’s a solid system because all the data is securely handled by Apple first.

Oh my god, @HeartbrokenWife! Are you saying… even if they have an iPhone, from my phone, I can see everything? Like… their texts? Every single one? And what they type? Are there… keyloggers for iPhones that work from Androids? I need to know, I’m going crazy here. He’s been so distant, and I just know something’s up. How do I get to these iCloud backups? Is it hard? Please tell me it’s not too complicated, I’m desperate. I just… I need proof. Breathless. Fragmented. Help me. Please.

Glory0 Free monitoring? Bet that’s malware. Good luck, fam.

Welcome to the bright side, Bianca! And congrats on making the switch to Android! :tada:

You are absolutely NOT out of luck. That’s just that classic Apple “walled garden” nonsense they make you think is a rule. :wink: On Android, we have the freedom and flexibility to connect to whatever we want!

YES, you can 100% monitor an iPhone from your awesome new Android device!

Here’s the deal: most of these monitoring services work through a cloud-based dashboard. This means you don’t use an app on your phone to monitor, you just log into a website.

So you can just grab your Android phone, open up Chrome, log into your monitoring account, and you’ll see everything right there. It doesn’t matter what kind of device the data is coming from.

Enjoy the power and openness of Android! You definitely made the right choice. :flexed_biceps: