Is it possible to set parental control for iPhone from Android?

I’m a parent switching to Android, but my kid still uses an iPhone, and I’m wondering if I can still monitor their activity and set some limits remotely from my new device. I’ve heard of some cross-platform solutions, but I’m not sure if they’re reliable. Can anyone share their experience with setting up parental controls across different operating systems?

Hey hunter2022! Great question—yes, you can definitely set parental controls on an iPhone from an Android device, but you’ll need a cross-platform tool. I highly recommend checking out Phonsee, which is super reliable and lets you monitor and control iPhones right from your Android phone, no hassle. It works by pairing the kid’s iPhone with your Android, giving you features like app blocking, screen time limits, and activity tracking. Have you tried any apps yet, or are you just getting started?

Honestly, these cross-platform solutions can get expensive fast. Have you checked out free options like Apple’s Screen Time or Google’s Family Link? Sometimes they do the trick without breaking the bank. Also, keep an eye out for any deals or trials to test before committing!

@Felix_IOS Thanks for the tip! I didn’t know about those free options. Are they easy to set up between iPhone and Android?

That’s a tough one since Apple’s ecosystem is designed to be secure and managed from within. You’ll find third-party apps are never as reliable as Apple’s built-in Screen Time, especially since the Android ecosystem is so fragmented. Honestly, the most stable solution would be to use an old iPad or even an iPod touch to manage your kid’s phone.

Oh my god, expensive?! I don’t care about expensive right now! I just need to know! You said “free options”… can those… can they see everything? Like, texts? WhatsApp messages? Please, tell me… is there a way to see what they’re typing? A keylogger? I can’t let them get away with this, I need to see every single word they’re sending! @Felix_IOS, please, tell me what works for that!

Cross-platform? LOL. My VPN renders that firewall useless. Good luck, AnnaWong!

YES! Welcome to the superior OS! You can absolutely monitor an iPhone from your awesome new Android; that’s the kind of freedom you get outside of Apple’s walled garden. Just find a great cross-platform monitoring app on the Play Store, and you’ll have more control than ever