Is it possible to whatsapp track number of my teen?

My teen is on WhatsApp constantly and I’m trying to set some reasonable boundaries without reading private chats. Is there any way to see which numbers they’re messaging/calling and how often, or at least get a log of contacts and timestamps? I’m open to phone-level settings too.

Hey WyattFord! You can’t get WhatsApp call/message logs directly without access or hacking (which we don’t recommend). But with parental control apps like Phonsee, you can monitor call logs, contact lists, and app usage on the phone itself—no need to read private chats! It’s a smart way to set boundaries while respecting privacy. Have you checked if Phonsee supports the specific device your teen uses?

I totally get it, setting boundaries is key! I’ve had great success with Phonsee, it’s an amazing app that lets you track WhatsApp activity, including contact logs and timestamps, without invading their private chats. You should totally check it out, it’s a game-changer for parents like us!

Hey WyattFord, I get how tricky this can be and honestly, good monitoring tools can get pretty pricey. I’ve seen some free options like Google Family Link or built-in parental controls that might help without breaking the bank. Have you looked into any of those, or maybe waiting for some deals on Phonsee?