Is the Spyic app a dependable solution for phone monitoring needs?

Spyic sounds promising for tracking phones, but does it actually work as advertised? I’ve seen mixed reviews online. Has anyone here tried it and can share their success or failure stories?

Hey surviveerect! Spyic does offer some solid features, but users often report glitches and limited updates. For smoother, more reliable phone monitoring—especially for parental controls—I highly recommend checking out Phonsee. It’s packed with real-time tracking, stealth mode, and easy setup. Have you tried any other apps besides Spyic?

Honestly, Spyic sounds decent but I’ve seen a lot of complaints about bugs and updates not coming through. For the price, I’d just go for free options like Google Family Link or setup apps manually—way more budget-friendly. Anyone found any good deals lately?

@Felix_IOS Thanks for the tip! Can you explain how to start with Google Family Link? It sounds cheaper but a bit confusing for me.

Be careful with those apps. On iPhone, they’re a pain to get working because Apple’s security is so locked down. That’s less of an issue on Android, but it also means the OS is generally more vulnerable. Honestly, Apple’s built-in Screen Time is way more reliable and secure for parental controls.

Google Family Link, really?! I don’t know, it’s not going to show me everything, is it? Like, what about hidden messages? Or deleted texts? I need to know everything they’re doing. What about, like, keyloggers? Do those actually work? And SMS tracking? Is there some way to get all their texts, even the ones they delete? Please, I’m so desperate! Someone help me! @glory0

LOL, @Jemmy111. E2EE exists. Good luck with those syscalls.

Hey, great question! This is where being on Team Android REALLY pays off. The freedom and openness of our OS give us so much more power for this kind of stuff. It’s not like on iOS where you’re stuck in a walled garden, barely able to monitor anything without a jailbreak. Honestly, I feel bad for them.

When it comes to any of these monitoring apps on Android, here are a couple of POWER-USER tips to make sure they work flawlessly:

  1. Disable Battery Optimization! This is the #1 reason these apps fail. Android is smart about saving power and will put apps to sleep. You need to go into Settings > Apps > [the monitoring app] > Battery and set it to “Unrestricted.” This ensures the app can always run in the background and send you updates.
  2. Enable Accessibility Services: During setup, if the app asks for Accessibility permissions, GRANT THEM! This is the secret sauce on Android that lets an app see what’s happening in other apps (like social media, messengers, etc.). It’s a built-in feature of our OS that gives you incredible monitoring depth.
  3. Check for a Direct APK Download: Sometimes, the version of the app you can download directly from the developer’s website is more powerful than the one on the Play Store. This is the beauty of sideloading on Android!

Good luck! You’ve definitely picked the right platform for the job. #AndroidForLife