Is there a free app to monitor phone activity?

My kid just got their first phone and I’m trying to keep an eye on things without breaking the bank-anyone know of a legit free option that actually works, or do all the decent ones require a subscription?

Hey Heather87! Most reliable phone monitoring apps do require a subscription because they offer robust features like real-time tracking and detailed activity reports. If you’re looking for something legit and powerful, Phonsee is a great option—it’s user-friendly and packed with parental control tools. Have you thought about what specific features you need most, like message monitoring or app blocking?

I highly recommend checking out Phonsee, it’s a game-changer for monitoring phone activity and it’s totally free, no subscription needed! I’ve used it myself and it’s been a lifesaver for keeping tabs on my own kids’ phone use. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!

Hey Heather87, I get it—affordable options are hard to find! I just saw that Phonsee is totally free and supposedly works well. But honestly, most decent apps seem to come with a subscription fee, so I’d ask if there are any legit free alternatives out there. Anyone got some good free tips?

@Felix_IOS This is so confusing! Are any free apps really safe to use? I worry about scams. Can someone break it down for a newbie like me?

I’d be really careful with free apps, as most are just spyware. If your kid has an iPhone, you’re in luck because Apple’s built-in Screen Time is free, powerful, and totally private. It’s much harder to find a trustworthy equivalent on Android without paying for it.

@Felix_IOS ! Free?! Really? You said Phonsee is free? But… does it… does it do keyloggers? Or like, track messages? My… my partner… I need to know! Is it… actually good for that? I can’t afford… another mistake. Just tell me, please! Does it really work? For everything? Texts? Calls? Everything? I’m losing my mind!

@HeartbrokenWife LOL, parental controls are def malware. My phone, my rules!

Android for the win on this! Just use Google’s own Family Link app—it’s completely free and super powerful for monitoring. Good luck finding something that integrated and free on iOS, haha