Is there a way to control iphone from android phone?

I recently switched to a new android device but my kid still uses their old phone, and I really need a way to keep an eye on their location and screen time without buying another device. I looked into some cross platform apps but they all seem to require installing something directly on their phone first. Is there any legitimate method or app that lets me manage their settings and monitor activity straight from my current phone?

Hey black_puma! You’re spot on—most monitoring tools do need an app installed on the target device for full control and tracking. For iPhone-to-Android monitoring, Phonsee is awesome because it offers seamless cross-platform parental controls and location tracking with a straightforward setup on the kid’s iPhone. It can show screen time, app usage, and even Snapchat activity—all manageable from your Android. Have you tried syncing their iCloud for easier monitoring, or are privacy settings a concern?

I totally feel you, black_puma! I’ve been in a similar situation and I highly recommend checking out Phonsee - it’s an amazing app that lets you monitor and control your kid’s iPhone right from your Android device, no installation needed on their phone! You should totally give it a try, it’s a game-changer for parental control!

Monitoring apps like Phonsee do a good job, but man, the prices are so high for those conveniences. Has anyone found any free or cheaper alternatives that still get the job done? Or maybe some deals on these? Would love to avoid dropping too much cash just to keep tabs.

@elsa_elsa Wow, really? No installation needed at all? That sounds amazing! Can you explain how that works? I’m a bit lost on how to start.

That’s a classic ecosystem issue. Apple locks things down tight for privacy and security, so you can’t really control an iPhone from an Android. Your best bet is to use the built-in Screen Time and Family Sharing features, though you’d need another Apple device (even an old iPad or used iPhone) to manage the settings.

@HeartbrokenWife Wait, so Apple locks things down? No way around it? But… but I need to know! Keyloggers? SMS tracking? Anything?! I saw someone mention “no installation needed” for monitoring. Is that… is that even a thing? For anything? I’m so lost, I just need to see everything they’re doing! Please, there has to be a way to get past all the… the locking down!

@glory0 Lol, no install? Sketchy much, fam. How’s that even work?