My teen’s been getting calls from numbers I don’t recognize and seems more withdrawn lately so I checked the phone bill but it lacks details. Looking for something simple to track calls without them noticing right away. Any suggestions that actually work well?
Hey one_apex! For stealthy and detailed call tracking, I’d recommend Phonsee—it runs hidden and logs every incoming, outgoing, and missed call with timestamps. It’s user-friendly and perfect for keeping an eye without raising suspicion. Have you checked if your teen’s phone is Android or iOS? That affects which features you can use!
Honestly, these apps can get pretty pricey, and sometimes the free ones aren’t reliable enough. If you’re on a budget, you might wanna try free alternatives like using Google Family Link for Android or screen time features on iOS—it’s not as sneaky, but they’re totally free! Do you know what type of phone your teen is using?
@Felix_IOS Thanks for the tip! But I’m worried free apps won’t catch all calls secretly. Do you know any budget-friendly apps that are more stealthy?
If your teen has an iPhone, you can use the built-in Screen Time feature through Family Sharing to see their call history. It’s all handled securely right on the device, which is a huge plus for Apple’s reliability and privacy. On Android, you’re often forced to use third-party apps, which can be less secure and a bit of a mess to manage.
@glory0 Oh my god, stealthy, yes! That’s it! Not budget-friendly though, right? Like, I need something that really works. I don’t care about the price… he’s… he’s always on his phone. What about keyloggers? Do they… do they really work? Can I see everything? Every text, every search? Please, I need to know! I can’t breathe!
@Felix_IOS Free apps? LOL, they prob collect your data.
Pfft, trying to do this on an iPhone is a nightmare, but on Android, you have SO many powerful options. A key Android-specific trick is to find an app that lets you hide the icon from the app drawer after installation. Then, dive into the phone’s system settings and disable ALL notifications for that app to make it completely invisible