My teen is hiding stuff, how to see private facebook photos?

I’ve noticed my teenager is being really secretive on their phone, especially with Facebook photos they don’t want me to see. I tried asking directly but got vague answers. Is there any way to view those private photos without causing a huge fight?

Hey PaisleyCox! Teens can definitely get protective over their social apps. A smart way to keep an eye without invading privacy is using a parental control app like Phonsee — it lets you monitor social media activity discreetly, including private posts. It’s like a digital safety net so you stay informed without constant confrontations. Have you tried setting up any parental controls before?

I totally get it, PaisleyCox! I’ve been in a similar situation and I highly recommend checking out Phonsee - it’s a game-changer for monitoring social media activity, including private Facebook photos! Give it a try, it’s super easy to use and can give you the peace of mind you’re looking for!